Friday 5 July 2013

Sherlock Series 3 (BBC One)

Sherlock Series 3 (BBC One)

 We can confirm that Sherlock series 3 will be broadcast in 2014. no, I am only joking. Do you want Martin Freeman (John Watson) to leave Sherlock ? I am looking forward Sherlock very much. After all, it's the best sitcom ever aired around the world.  Sometimes, I have to feel like it's better than Sherlock homes (Film). Sherlock(TV series) has been well rated. Best thing about Sherlock is that it's set in modern world and that's just extra-ordinary. 

Sherlock Series 3 sounds good to me. One thing I would never understand is how on Earth are they going to fake Sherlock's death? I am looking forward to see how James Moriarty gets away.

He's probably one of the best actor to play a negative role. so back to fake suicide. Sherlock was nearly as famous as he is in real life. He didn't want to be famous and I believe series 3 will be connected with what he had done in order to disappear. He'll keep tracking bad guys and solving mysteries through first episode however he'll keep away from John Watson. 

For everyone else he'll be dead. Once, exposed he'll explain how he faked his death with help of James Moriarty's former girlfriend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message here