Friday 5 July 2013

Dying for education


Dying for education.

Hundreds of thousands people go to school everyday to learn something new. There are also some people who might never heard of school. Education is important to survive in life. 
You don't have to go to school to get educated, you can learn new things at home ; e.g internet, reading books
Man-kind took first step on the moon in 1965? Anyway, education does make us human. Chimpanzees are the 2nd most intelligent animal on earth after human beings, 
Given the chance, they can learn new,..then why can't we? 

I love the fact that little kids go on school, starting at the age of just 4-5. It's good pratice and in fact I started school at the age of 6.  I didn't like school when I first went. I didn't like teachers.
Today, 13 years later, I realise people who sent me to school were my heros and guidances. I was told not to smoke, not to do bad things. I learnt a very good lesson and that's perhaps why I still do 't smoke. 
Spread the word "EDUCATION!' 

A guy from my very own school decided to leave school at the age of 14 probably made the biggest mistake in his life. 12years later, I met him and I just couldn't recognise him but he did. After little bit of intro, he started to express on what happened while we were away. He found really hard to find job, got kicked out of his house, got in trouble for not paying fare on the bus, he was in terrible conditions. 
Guess what he did? 
He went to school once again, despite hardy conditions,  he acheived his first grade and quite simply happiness came to him. It must have been his happiest day when he found job in his first attempt after getting edcation. He started earning money, and now he's in college and has promised to himself that he'll never stop learning until he gets what he wants. 
I think there's a lesson for us here. 
Best of luck to him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message here